Who are we?
|Interpunct is a translation and English language centre: technical translations, legal translations and audiovisual translations, and language teaching.
20 years of experience guarantee our work and our quality.
This website offers you an advanced management system that will greatly facilitate the workflow of your translation needs: each customer and each translator have their own username and password on our platform which give them instant access to their translations. In this way we optimise the translation flow to the maximum and can guarantee shorter turnaround times.
Interpunct manages a wide network of professional translators based around the world and always commissions native translators for each target language.
• Chinese (simplified and traditional)
• Euskera (Basque)
• Portuguese (European and Brazilian)
Our work is our guarantee
Interpunct is a training centre for specialised translation. We deliver courses to university students, freelance translators and companies.
We make a commitment to research and development in the field of translation and the training of future professionals through our collaboration with Spanish universities.
Interpunct also invests in access to audiovisual media, which enables hearing- and sight-impaired people to connect to information in the most optimum way to adjust to their needs.
- Quality: is our company's watchword. Through strict translation review and monitoring processes, we guarantee a final product that is thoroughly adapted to each customer's needs.
- Experience: we know how to adapt to our customers’ needs and demands. We create translation memories and terminology databases for each customer so as to guarantee maximum coherence in our translations and use of terminology.
- Reliability: our translators' network, with whom we have been working for 15 years, is made up of qualified professionals, specialised in diverse spheres. Each project is assigned to the most suitable translator.
- Speed: we are punctual in our delivery and work with the most sophisticated computer-assisted translation (CAT) tools on the market, which optimises our translation process by recycling and polishing previous texts for the same customer while increasing performance.
- Competitive prices: globalisation allows us to work at local rates whatever the language, to choose the most advantageous price for each project.
Collaboration with universities
A university is the starting point for all professional translators and also a reference point in terms of research for anyone who works in the translation field.
As evidence of our commitment to training future translators, Interpunct collaborates with two Spanish universities to offer their students practical training, both face-to-face and distance learning:
We support translators & interpreters in demanding a living wage for their work